Coronavirus – 20/03/2020
For the latest Covid-19 advice please visit www.nhs.uk.
If you think you may have Covid-19, have travelled to an affected area - please do not go to a GP surgery, pharmacy or hospital. Use the NHS 111 online service at https://111.nhs.uk/covid-19 to find out what to do next
In light of recent concerns surrounding COVID-19 the practice has made the decision to change all appointments to telephone appointments. This will be active from Monday 16th March. Anyone with an appointment already booked will be contacted and made aware of the change. Anyone wanting to book an appointment, if urgent, please call and ask for the Duty Doctor. Anything that is non-urgent that can wait, we ask that you delay calling the practice. We thank you for your support and understanding in this matter.
- Painkillers and heart attack - new day, new concerns May 11, 2017
- Doctors and the DVLA: what does updated guidance mean for patients? April 28, 2017
- Stroke surgery - a brave new world? April 11, 2017
- Why are Americans dying so needlessly? February 2, 2017
- The abnormal heart rhythm you can't afford to miss January 16, 2017
Friends and Family Test
|Monday||8:30am - 8:00pm|
|Tuesday||8:30am - 8:00pm|
|Wednesday||8:30am - 6:30pm|
|Thursday||8:30am - 6:30pm|
|Friday||8:30am - 6:30pm|
Tel: 020 76115131
Fax: 020 7955 6818
St Philips Medical Centre
Access your local GP services onlineRegister Now!
Book new appointments without having to phone. Order repeat prescriptions so they are ready to pick up. View your medical record securely online.